Waiting for Company in Goshen

SmokeyBare

I'm waiting for company... :D

Lots of Room at Elkhart County 4-H Fairgrounds !!

I'm Waiting for the rest of the Gang.

Before arriving here I needed a few things taken care of under warranty. That was completed on Wednesday.

The Warranty Repair work was skillfully completed at Recreational Specialities in Elkhart. They will be at the Rally taking care of other owners minor repairs I was told.

Matt Cameron, who is the Service Manager for RS, not only seen that my very short list was completed to my satification but also pointed out and made note of another issue that I had missed. Making sure that it will be something I will be able to get finished at a later date.

They allowed me a chance to craw under my Bighorn when the bottom was opened... and nose around some... Pointing out a few things I will be happy to know in the future... as well as answering any questions I had. I was a Happy Camper !

Who ever is scheduled for service by Recreational Specialties won't be dissapointed !! I felt they worked extra hard to meet and exceed my expectations.

Way to Go Matt !!

Marv

jbeletti

I'll see you on Sunday Marv! Nancy and I will be in early evening.

Hey, if you are comfortable with it, please do me a favor. Keep a look out for Ray's Golf Cars. They'll be delivering a couple of cars for the check-in team and a few for the service crews. They may need someone to take the keys for the cars.

The order is prepaid. They should receive payment this week.

Thanks Marv and call me if there are any questions.

Happy to hear RS took care of you. I spoke to Mel Harrison (happyrover) and he will be arriving at RS this Sunday to have a couple of things taken care of in his new Landmark on Monday.

Both Recreational Specialties and RV Capitol Service Center should take good care of those signed up for service work at the rally.

Jim
574-333-1153

Last edited:

SmokeyBare

Jim,

I'll go to the office and let them know that I can be contacted about the Golf Carts and the keys for them.

If there is any issue they may have, The office can call you as well.

I'll be happy to do what ever I can to help... Let me know if there is anything else.

Marv

PS: Keep an eye on the Weather reports...

jbeletti

Thanks Marv. Bev and Tanya know about the delivery but their office will be closed. We're on our own.