Introduction – New Oklahoma Chapter and Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations Oklahoma - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders Larry and Donna Keever (larrykeever)

The boundaries of this chapter are the entire state of Oklahoma in the Central Region.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose Oklahoma as their Club Chapter if they would like to begin hearing from the OklahomaChapter Leader.
Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you, Larry and Donna, for stepping up to lead the first year of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, He
artland Owners Club

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations to Larry and Donna for stepping up to be the new Chapter Leaders for Oklahoma. We hope to still see you at our Texas rallies and will make it to your rallies too.

jbeletti

Congratulations Larry and Donna and thank you for becoming the Founding Chapter Leaders for the great state of Oklahoma!

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners CLub

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Larry and Donna,

It's great that you have stepped up and brought about another new chapter in HOC history! Have fun with it, good luck and enjoy. Oklahoma will be a much busier place once all those HL rigs start rollin' in for a rally!

hcriddle

Larry,

Good to meet you in Canton. Congratulations on the new Oklahoma chapter. Have lots of fun up there.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congratulations from a former Oklahoman! Glad you have stepped up to create the Oklahoma Chapter - know will do a great job. Hope to see you at a rally down the road some day.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Thanks to everyone for the congratulations and well wishes you have sent us. We are proud and humbled to be the Founding Oklahoma Chapter Leaders. We will make everyone in our chapter as well as everyone in all Heartland Chapters and all HOC members proud. We will do everything we can to make this Chapter one of the best. We already have some great people ready to get it rolling and expect many more. We hope to have some really great Rallies in Oklahoma and also attend a lot of other Rallies. I really enjoy reading this forum and I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you who I have already met here even though we haven't yet talked I feel like I know you already. Good RVing and I will see you down the road..
Thanks again
Larry and Donna Keever and Buddy our Schnauzer
Oklahoma City ,Ok
2010 Ford F-350 Lariet FX4 6.4 Powerstroke Diesel
2011 BigHorn 3585 RL
Life Member GoodSams Club

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Thanks Rodney, I would like to have your contact information so I can notify youof all plans for get togethers and Rallies. We are hoping to have some next year. I will have all winter to make arrangements for places and times to go.. Hope to see you there.
Larry and Donna Keever
OKlahoma City

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation Larry and Donna! Oklahoma will be in good hands, and thanks for stepping up and taking the reins.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Congrats Larry and Donna,
I had been following the thread on forming a chapter in Oklahoma and just missed out on your introduction as chapter leaders. Thanks again Larry for the help on the calling cards; got them ordered. When you are down Mississippi way, give us a shout. Our spring rally is set for April 26th-29th at Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores Alabama. Come on down.

Hogan Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.