Front Cap fading on 2010 32RE Greystone

My front cap is fading from the top to halfway down.Has anyone else had this happen. In my openion should not happen in one year.Talked to coustmer service and was told the supplier left somthing out when made. Warrenty was up about first of oct. but called before up and was told should be no proublem. Now there is a proublem.dealer is working with harthland to resolve. Saw 2or3 on dealer lots (new) the same way. I still love my graystone!!!!! Thanks,Mike

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: Front cap fading on 2010 32re graystone

Here are a couple of threads that might help.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/25845-Front-Cap-Fading

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/23874-Warranty

Please ask the moderators to move your question to the Ask the Factory forum. You will get a quicker response that way.

Re: Front cap fading on 2010 32re graystone

Ours did the same thing. Contacted dealer and they called Heartland they agreed to repaint the frontend. Just got it back last week and looks great. You may also check out the plastic trim aroung trailer. Our was cracking and we called Heartland direct and they sent us all new trim to replace ours. Took me a couple of hours to replace the smaller trim. Havent done the larger trim yet. Problem is the factory missed appling UV protection in the manufactured process. Real happy with our Bid Country 3250TS so far and Heartland has resolved any issues we have had so far.