Hats off to Debbie and the Heartland Highlights Club Newsletter

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Hats off to Debbie Bylinski for the job she is doing as editor for the Heartland Highlights news letter. It looks fantastic!!! I told her so myself but thought is was worth mentioning here too. If you are a member and haven't seen it, take a look. If your not an HOC member it is just one more reason to join NOW. Take a bow Debbie and keep up the great work.

Last edited:

loafer

Cant agree more, Thanks for the great work and keep it up,Jimbo might get you on steady Deb.
THanks Bill

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks everyone! It's actually fun because I love a challenge and this surely presents a challenge from time time to time! Every HOC member is able to send in articles and/or ideas so I encourage members to make article submissions. You can send your articles/ideas to editor@heartlandowners.org

Thanks again!

jbeletti

I'll jump on the "let's thank Deb" bandwagon for a job well done, once again, on the latest Heartland Highlights club newsletter. Thank you also to all the club members, chapter leaders, forum moderators, ambassadors, regional directors and others who have contributed content. I hope we're all having fun with this, that we're putting out relevant information and that club members are enjoying this benefit.

If you'e a member of the Heartland Owners Club and did NOT receive an email notification that the Q4 newsletter has been uploaded the Members Only area of the forum, please check the email address used in your Forum profile to ensure it's what you are currently using. Here's a link to check and change your email address: //heartlandowners.org/profile.php?do=editpassword

For all - anytime you change your email on the forum, you MUST have access to the email account you are changing from. The reason is that the forum software cannot know if it's you changing your email, or if your account was hacked and someone else is changing your email. For that reason, the software sends an email to your current on file address asking you to click a link in that email to confirm/complete the email address change.

Many people forget about that step and don't go back to check the email account the're changing from - or they are changing the email address on the forum well after they have canceled their old email account and no longer have access to it. In the latter case, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of all forum pages to contact the Admin. We can complete the confirmation step if needed.

Thank you Debbie Bylinski!!!

Jim