2012 Bighorn Interior

Westwind

I have one of the first 2012 Bighorn 3070's, if my detective work is correct. Tonight I went to the Bighorn factory website and noticed that they had a 360 view on the Model 3070. Notice alot of interior changes, the TV Cabinet and doors with diamond shaped color glass inserts, not a fan of the inserts.
Ours has a plain eched glass and I feel they are much more tasteful looking. The multiple colors are sort of tacky to my eyes. The TV cabinet looks good and also the idea of a backsplash in back of the stove. So glad I got ours when we did.

MTPockets

Just got our 2012 3055RL and stayed in it only two nights .... We're gonna love it. We did not get the vacuum system. If the vacuum system is installed, the bottom step to the bedroom is where the plug in would have been. Just wondering, why did they not put a storage drawer there since the vac isn't there?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have found in looking around that there are little subtle changes to these rigs, that make very few of them exactly the same.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just got our 2012 3055RL and stayed in it only two nights .... We're gonna love it. We did not get the vacuum system. If the vacuum system is installed, the bottom step to the bedroom is where the plug in would have been. Just wondering, why did they not put a storage drawer there since the vac isn't there?

We had an '09 3055RL and I can tell you there was lots of stuff in the area behind the steps. Being as how the drawer would be right at floor level I don't think there would be room for it and/or everything in that little space would have to be relocated to accommodate the drawer.

Delaine and Lindy

Congratz on the new 2012 condo on wheels, I'm here to tell you there will be changes and soon. I've never owned a new 5th wheel built early in a new year, that don't have changes and in some cases changes are made after you order, many time its to you benefit. I actually seen my 5th wheel frame on line as a naked frame and within the next 20 units build there were changes. Kinda like computers buy one this week and there are already changes. We have glass cabinets in our 5th wheel and this past summer we had a commercial window tint company come to our home and tint all the window, well Delaine had them tint the cabinet window in the 5er, just a great upgrade.... Happy Trails....