Considering a Sundance 265RK

Tahoefler

Greetings all,

I am new to this forum today. Found it when I Googled "Sundance 265RK". We are looking for a replacement for our year 2000 Cardinal 28 LX. Would like something newer and lighter and shorter if possible but the shorter is not mandatory. When found, it will be our fourth fifth wheel/trailer.

I just located a Heartland dealer not too far from us and plan to visit tomorrow to see the 265 RK and whatever else they may have on the lot. My first experience with Heartland was when I went with a friend I was visiting to an RV dealer and they floored the Heartland line. I was impressed with the build quality hence my interest.

We tow with a 2004.5 Dodge 4x4 crew cab long bed with a Cummins TD in front of the New Venture six speed. Have added a PacBreak and love it. Sure saves the truck brakes on a long 6% downhill.

Being new to the forum I am still poking around learning what it has to offer but so far I am impressed. Too many poorly designed web sites out there so glad to find an excellent one.

Any suggestions are welcome.

David :)

jimtoo

Hi David,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share if needed.

You have found the right place for information about the Heartland line. Sundance is one of the most popular ones and we have a lot of very happy members. I'm sure you will get lots of answers to your questions and hopefully see you down the road in a Sundance.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M