Venue:
------------------------------
  • Hidden Ridge
  • 2302 12th St
  • Hopkins, MI 49328
  • 877-787-8297
  • http://hiddenridgerv.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: stated - maximmum of 2 (no aggressive breeds)
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: Non mentioned
Details:
  • Number of sites held: 30-35
  • Site fee: $49/night for first two nights - third night free (average $32.67/rally night). Nights immediately prior to or after @$35.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 8/25/2012
  • Potluck time: 5:30pm
  • Event Leader: cdbMidland(click to contact)
Additional Info:
Will also have a club-supplied breakfast, probably on Saturday morning - depends upon other planned activities. Will have one or two planned events - agenda will be developed. Campground is between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo. just off US131 (exit 59). Also near Holland, Grand Haven and South Haven. Right now we are thinking about visiting the President Ford Musuem and the Frederick Meijer Gardens on Friday. Make sure you have your Heartland badges to obtain the convention rates.

We will have dinner on Friday nightg at Sam's Place near the campground - reservations under my name or the chapter name.

Breakfast will be on Saturday and steak dinner/potluck will be that evening at the pavillion. However, we will need grills to cook on as the campground has none there. Is yours available?

Cards or bonfire available each night.

We are being sponsored by General RV of Wayland who will furnish some door prizes and have a couple of coaches to tour.

Attachments

• 2012 Museum Descriptions with Discount and Photos.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • heartland rally - Hidden Ridge.xls
    36.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

happykraut

My wife, Judi, and I plan to attend. We'll be coming straight from the Wisconsin Rally. Looking forward to it. I have a bunch of relatives, including my Dad, living in Holland.

happykraut

Just called to make reservations for this rally. They are NOT taking reservations at this time. She will call me sometimes in January.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Yes, unfortunately, they do not take any reservations until after the first of the year. I've been assurred that this will not be a problem as we have 30-35 sites spoken for.

happykraut

Perhaps someone could post a note to let us know that they are now open for registration when the time comes.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
hello......we are planning to come and add a little canadiana to the rally. hoping to add a side trip to traverse bay rv resort to extend our holiday. looking for ward to being there!

happykraut

I have just made reservations for the rally. We will be arriving on Aug 21 and leaving on Aug 26.

jolar3329

We just signed up for the whole week. They have a pay for 5, get 7 deal . The club is getting the buy 2 get 3 deal for the weekend. Their answering service sent an email to the park and they called us back.
JoAnn and Larry

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
we are now reserved for the rally(site #234) and will see everyone then. looking forward to it!!!

Made my reservations on 17 Jan 2012.
We will be on lot #239.
We will arrive on 20 Aug. and leave on 27 Aug.

Hockster

gpshemi

We've never been to he rallys before with our Cyclone, but I wanted to jump in and say this is a great resort. We tsay here regularly. The managers, Janie and Matt, are great. We just met up with them the other night at the Novi show. My kids love this place. In fact, we've considered getting a summer spot here and selling our lot up north. If you were ever thinking about going, now is the time. We're going to give Janie a jingle and we might se you all there!

Status
Not open for further replies.