New Horn

Jimmyt5

We were very happy last night when my dealer pulled in the driveway with our new 3055. I was unable to drive yesterday after having cataract removal and he new we wanted it home. I happy with the dealer who has just taken over Bighorn, he seems to bend over backward for you.

Only problem is that it is to late to make the rally.

Goodbye Sunnybrook (good RV) Hello Bighorn.......None None

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Jim and Ruby
Congrats on your new 3055. We love ours.
We wish you many years of Bighorn traveling happiness
Rand

jbeletti

Hit the road today and you can make the rally! I am holding 4 sites for late additions. We'd love to have you and you'd have a blast meeting 120+ other Heartlanders.

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Jimmy, I agree with Jim. Just think of all the expertise available for your first shake-down trip. VA is not that far away and you will save hours of potential frustration.

tstammer

tstammer
New Owner 2006 2925RK

Took delivery on Thursday 5/25/2007. I have tried to upload pictures of the BigHorn and myTow vehicle i am being told the files are to large. Could someone also help adding a picture to reply's.

jpmorgan37

tstammer;
If you cut the picture to 80 x 80 pixels, it will post. I'm not sure what the max size is. When Jim gets back on line, he will be able to tell you.

John

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Congrats on your new 3055 we love ours too. We had a Sunny Brook before this one too we liked it a lot too, but this is a lot more bang for the buck.We wanted a 31BWKS, but no one could beat what HeartLand had to offer. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do. Kathy:)

jbeletti

tstammer,

Take a look at post 2 of this thread. You will need to resize your image from the max resolution your camera took it at. You can do this is Paint. Image:Stretch and Skew. Change the Skew percentage of horizontal and vertical by the same amount. Try 50% first, then resave your document with a different name, onto your desktop. Try to re-upload.

And congrats on your new arrival :)

Jim