Heartland Marking First Anniversary With Thor

jbeletti

As Heartland marks its one year anniversary with Thor Industries, the following (and attached) press release appeared today in RV Business.

Jim

Heartland marks first anniversary with Thor

Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC is marking the first anniversary of the company’s merger with Thor Industries Inc.

“Any time you go through a major structural change there is going to be some uncertainty,” said Brian Brady, president of Heartland RV. “However, it has become clear that the combination was in the best interest of Heartland employees, dealers and end customers alike.”
In late 2010, Jackson Center, Ohio-based Thor purchased Heartland. Since that time, Brady said the move had proven to be “a true win-win” for both companies.

“We have done exactly what we intended to do – and that was to best position Heartland for continued success,” he said, citing the August report from Statistical Surveys Inc. showing Heartland’s unit volume up 13.5% and market share rising 6.5%. “In a competitive environment, Heartland continues to win. The mission for Heartland remains to provide our dealers the highest possible return on their investment, and that mission will continue to drive this company going forward.”

Brady stressed that a key behind Heartland’s ability to outpace the market was its dedicated work force.

“When I look at the team assembled here at Heartland, I have never been more excited,” he said. “We have the team in place to continue to provide our dealers the best product and investment opportunity in the RV market.”

Heartland builds a diverse offering of quality, innovative fifth-wheels and travel trailers.

For more information visit www.heartlandrvs.com.

Heartland_Thor_1_Year.jpg

ChopperBill

When we purchased our first Bighorn in "06" the dealer mentioned that Thor was most likely going to go after Heartland. He didnt seem to pleased at the idea. I think it was just scare tactics and rumors that made lots of folks dubious of the transition. Cant see where it hurt us as customers one bit. Bet ya Carriage folks would have wished Carriage would have taken the rumored 7 mil now.

rarnold

Ditto, Bernie. We LOVE our Sundance and the whole Heartland experience. Donna and I are looking forward to our first Heartland rally In Wyoming next year! See everybody in June ! !