Just received our members package

We just joined the Heartland Owners Club and received our membership package today. The plaque,holder and keytags are great. We are looking forward to attending a rally next year.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome to the Club! Consider the Michigan or Wisconsin Chapter rallies. Or the big one in Gillette WY next June.
Travel Safe!

Wolf3gang

We just purchased a 3610 RE Bighorn today 1-21-12, joined the Owners Club, how do we get our members package, is ther a fee, our web address is hacyjoyce@yahoo.com, we are so excited about our new rig, cant wait to go camping and meet fellow owners, please respond, Thank You Hacy and Joyce Wright and Wolfgang our little Schnauzer, we live in Zion, Illinois

Wolf3gang

Thank You for responding, it is exciting to be accepted into the club membership, hope to meet everyone, and enjoy new freindships.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We just purchased a 3610 RE Bighorn today 1-21-12, joined the Owners Club, how do we get our members package, is ther a fee, our web address is hacyjoyce@yahoo.com, we are so excited about our new rig, cant wait to go camping and meet fellow owners, please respond, Thank You Hacy and Joyce Wright and Wolfgang our little Schnauzer, we live in Zion, Illinois

If you filled out the application form (//heartlandowners.org/vbMemberManager.php), and paid your $70 (good for 3 years fee), then everything will be sent to you. The forum and the club are related, but separate entities.

jimtoo

Thank You for responding, it is exciting to be accepted into the club membership, hope to meet everyone, and enjoy new freindships.

Hi Hacy and Joyce,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You became members of the Heartland Owners Forum and Family today. You need to go to the "Portal Page" and look at the Heartland Owners CLUB area or you can click here and this will take you to the area where you can make application to join the Heartland Owners CLUB. Where by joining the club you will receive many good benefits, including the club plaque.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Johng1970

Question, is your 3610 36' or 40' long? I ask, because when we bought our 3610 bighorn (2011 re as we'll), it was advertised as a 40 ft, but later, reading on the paperwork we signed, it says 36 ft.
ffc05e0e49592a0fbc35b94c3ed3e47e.jpg
b4532be4c571185b607a63d06e1af2f8.jpg
mariachi, our kitty cat.
62c198d78688f08ceb4250f41051d9ec.jpg
my wife,
f0cd7f1cc3e0e584c731f4e56d9406e8.jpg
and myself.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

I believe Debbie and myself were the only people that were not accepted into the HOC. We had a one year probation period where I was made to cook all the meat for breakfasts. Hope to meet you at a rally in the near future. Great people, knowledge, good times and lots of food. The HOC is one of the best selling factors for the Heartland line of RV's.JMO
I promise you'll be made to feel welcome at your 1st rally right after you have to get up and sing the National Anthem to the group. Again, enjoy your membership and hope to see you down the road.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I believe Debbie and myself were the only people that were not accepted into the HOC. We had a one year probation period where I was made to cook all the meat for breakfasts. Hope to meet you at a rally in the near future. Great people, knowledge, good times and lots of food. The HOC is one of the best selling factors for the Heartland line of RV's.JMO
I promise you'll be made to feel welcome at your 1st rally right after you have to get up and sing the National Anthem to the group. Again, enjoy your membership and hope to see you down the road.

Wow . . . soundz like you got off E A Z Y with your initiation. :rolleyes:

Mine involved a stick horse . . . a pair of leather chaps . . . and a pint bottle of Fireball! :eek:

And not necessarily in that particular order! :angel:

But a least I have the Stetson Hard Hat award trophy to show for it!

ProwlerHOCplaque-IMG_5527.jpg

And, fortunately for me :p there is video and lots of photos floating around to prove it! :cool:

We're just teazin' ya . . . join the HOC and come have lots of fun!

You might just get to witness another stick horse rodeo at one of our Rallies!

jbeletti

Wow . . . soundz like you got off E A Z Y with your initiation. :rolleyes:

Mine involved a stick horse . . . a pair of leather chaps . . . and a pint bottle of Fireball! :eek:

And not necessarily in that particular order! :angel:

But a least I have the Stetson Hard Hat award trophy to show for it!

And, fortunately for me :p there is video and lots of photos floating around to prove it! :cool:

We're just teazin' ya . . . join the HOC and come have lots of fun!

You might just get to witness another stick horse rodeo at one of our Rallies!

I was a front row witness to said initiation. You rode that stick horse like like the pro you are. A few points were deducted by the judges for some liberties you may have taken but it was all in good fun and you were approved for full membership!

jbeletti

I'm lucky to have made it to two of your probation period HOC initiations. Thanks for the meat. More HOC initiations should have a bacon component :)

dlw930

I agree with Jim B. In fact, I think bacon should be a required ingredient in all HOC pot luck dishes....including desserts! For the record, Debbie was accepted into the HOC immediately, the probation was just for you! Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtyMax88

We got our HOC package a few weeks ago, but I just now got around to getting our LM out of storage! Keep an eye out for us down the road! :) Thanks again for all the goodies in the package!
20170220_165838.jpg20170220_165845.jpg