MPG 184 table for MPG 185

Cucina

We have decided that we will use our rear dinette as a permanent bed in our MPG 185. So now for a table to eat at. Hubby saw the 184 table, and was interested. So can someone tell me how wide and long it is and does the table overhang the couch when installed-how about getting to the toilet? thank-you .....

TXSWICK

We purchased retro antique TV trays for our 185 - perfect size with the Couch and easy to store

Bea

May I ask what you used for a permanent bed? Air mattress, reg mattress or the cushions supplied? We have searched for an air mattress conforming to the 185 60X74 (Short Queen) not easy to locate. Thanks!

Cucina

We are going to use the original cushions with a good foam topper. The topper should keep me from falling down between the cushions:). If this does not work, I guess we will go the RV mattress route. Thanks for commenting....

Bea

Thanks, we have just ordered an AeroBed (Full) finding their Queen Size was too large 78X60. Both AeroBed and Target as well as others advertised an incorrect size on their Queen of 74X60. We informed Coleman that owns AeroBed and they were embarrased. The full may be a tad short on the side but the length will be fine. Thanks again for your response.

TXSWICK

We use the cushions provided but have an alternative down bed topper which makes for a very comfy sleep. I tried the queen Coleman single blow up but almost trapped myself in the sleeping area! :)

Tumblebug

table stored dz.jpgstored 2 dz.jpgtable for 1 dz.jpgtable for 2 v1 dz.jpgtable for 2 v2 dz.jpgThe chairs came from Wal Mart and fold flat. Easy to store. Hope this gives you a look! Looking at the 185 floor plan, it looks like the table would store by the refrig in front of the pantry. Then move out in front of the sofa.

Last edited: