Sad day

happycampernc

Tonight DH said it's time to winterize our 5er. I looked at him and frowned. Hate to winterize because that means no camping until April or May. Come on spring.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Marj,

Tell him it takes almost no time to unwinterize and then just 30 minutes or less to dewinterize. We'll be doing it at least 3 times this winter (December at American Heritage, Dec/Jan in Myrtle Beach, and who knows where else. Got to take advantage of the weekends!

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I feel your pain!! Kenny did ours yesterday it is a sad time ,But then you have something to look forward to.. Have a safe and happy winter!!!!

jimtoo

OR>>>> Ya'll could just load up and come to South TEXAS... don't have to (YUCK):confused: winterize,:confused:??,(ewhh...) You can go enjoy all the places... and people.. good food..:) most of the time in no more than long sleves..

Jim M

happycampernc

@ Gus once he winterizes it takes spring to get Ken to dewinterize. @ Jim wish we could just pack up and go to warmer weather but DD has school.

RanCarr

That is a bummer. :( We'll be winterizing this week also. But I have going to Florida for a few months to look forward to. :) We may leave in mid Dec since we don't think family can make it home from the UK until spring. We had hoped they could come for the Christmas/New Year holidays. Look forward to spring or go "winter camping." I did it when I lived up in NY, and loved it. We would dry camp and use the camp toilets/showers.