Pilot/Fling J app for iPhone - launched

JJnLilly

Guess I'll have to hit the App store. Only had my iPhone for about a month and learning all the neat things.

merlinb

Retired
There is also an Android app available for Pilot/Flying J. It is not an "official" one like the iPhone app but it works fairly well. It is by a private developer and still needs some work but if you don't have an iPhone it will give you some useful information. Go to the Android Market and search for "PFJ Finder."

Delaine and Lindy

Thanks Jim, I use Flying J as much as possible... And of course My State Governor's family owns Flying/Pilot.... Happy Trails....

mmomega

AnyTimer
I think Love's has one as well. Which I end up at more often than anywhere else. Also love that the new Super Duties have a "Gas Buddy" function built into the nav system.

parhound

There are a bunch of other IPhone Apps that might appeal to some of you and maybe you already know about them. I'm new to the forum so I don't whats been discussed. Here are a few I've found: AllStays - camp & RV, iExit, Woodalls"s, free Wi-Fi, RVparking.com & RVPark Finder. I'll be loading the Pilot/Flying J app right away... thanks

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
There is also an Android app available for Pilot/Flying J. It is not an "official" one like the iPhone app but it works fairly well. It is by a private developer and still needs some work but if you don't have an iPhone it will give you some useful information. Go to the Android Market and search for "PFJ Finder."

According to the Link that Jim posted - it is also available for the Android platform as well.