EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Venue:
------------------------------
  • S.C. & N.C. Spring Rally Hilton Head S.C.
  • 43A Jenkins Rd.
  • Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
  • Sarina 800 845 9560
  • http://www.hiltonheadharbor.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee:
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee:

Details:

• Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $$54.00 a discount based on # of rigs will be offered. per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0.00
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 4/20/2012
  • Potluck time: 6:00PM

• Event Leader: SouthernNights(click to contact)

Additional Info:

Come join us in beautiful Hilton Head Island for a taste of Coastal Living in South Carolina!!!

Hilton Head Harbor is a private RV resort located right on the ICW.
We will be offering Dolphin tours and salt water fishing all located within the campground. No need to travel anywhere! Tour and fishing offered by Live Oac. http://www.liveoac.com/index.html

Dick Gore's RV
located in Richmond GA. will be on site with new Heartland trailers, a technician to help with small issues or advice, a professional sales associate to answer any questions and will also be providing dinner for Saturday night!!!! http://www.dickgoresrvworld.com/

As a club, the SC chapter of the Heartland Owner's club will also be helping with one of the local charities. Bluffton Self Help is a temporary help organization which helps people get back on their feet. You can read more about them here: http://www.blufftonselfhelp.org/ We ask that everyone coming to the rally bring one of the following items so we; as a club; can give back to the community that we are visiting.

Items that they are always in need of are:
· Non-Perishable Foods
· Electric Fans and/or Window Air Conditioners
· Toiletries · Children’s Books
· Clothing

Dale and Michelle Heuer are our Wagon masters and Larry and Samantha Bandstra are the S.C Chapter Leaders and Terry and Renee Deal are the N.C. Chapter leaders for this event.

When making reservations, please contact the campground directly, let them know you are with the Heartland Rally, and then post on the forum your arrival date.

Sites will be assigned once you arrive at the campground. You will be allowed to pick your own site including some sites on the ICW.

Hilton Head Island is also known for it's golf courses. If any one wants to golf while you are there, I have included a Google link to some area golfing. Click -here

If you are interested in taking a boat tour or going fishing, you must call LiveOac directly. They will coordinate the time and reservations with you directly.

Come and enjoy our southern hospitality and beautiful sunsets!!

SUNSET_FROM_FUELDOCK.jpg

LIST OF ATTENDEES forum name
1) Laura and Gene (Ohmz42)
2) Phil and Becky (Phil Smith)
3) Larry and Sam (Southernnights)
4) Dale and Michelle ( mntnman)
5) Jim and Judy (jhyatt)
6) Terry and Renee (trdeal)
7) Ollie and Marcy (ophazard)
8) Kim and Teresa (Pannell)
9) Brad and Lisa (Bradforx)
10)
11) Gary and Susan (gmckinney)
12) Mark and Patty (mjf55)
13) Calvin and Judy (cjhicks)
14) Donnie and Sandy (Dtesh)
15) Pam and Ray (phix)
16) Gary and Dian (GandDCapen)
17) Eric and Dorothy (Flying Dutchman)
18) Mike and Carol (Mike & Carol)
19) Dick and Reta (Hillsonwheels)
20) Ed and Barbara (brauch)
21) Dave and Julie (davebennington)
22) Jim and Terry (campHOG)
23) Troy and Shannon (troybilt)
24) Rodney and Suzy (SGeohagan)
25) Bill and Fran (Yuleervers)

Attachments

• Hilton_Head_Harbor_RV_Resort_Itinerary.pdf
    25.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Jim & Harriet

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

this looks like a great location. we hope to be there!

SouthernNights

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/20/2012 to 4/22/2012

Hope you guys can make this one. Would love to share this rally with y'all.

Last edited:

davebennington

Larry & Sam,

We are planning to to be there!!!!

Dave & Julie

SouthernNights

very good Dave. I need to get busy tomorrow making reservations tomorrow for several places including this one!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader

It's on my calendar. Just have to wait to make sure there are no conflicts. Hope to see everyone there!
Phil

SouthernNights

It's on my calendar. Just have to wait to make sure there are no conflicts. Hope to see everyone there!
Phil

If work gets in the way, just tell them the fish are biting :D

SouthernNights

very good Dave. I need to get busy tomorrow making reservations tomorrow for several places including this one!

Just made reservations :)

Dont forget when you call to let them know that you are with the heartland Rally!!!

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY

The wagon masters are glad to see that the reservation have begun. If anyone has questions just let us know.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

Larry,

I KNOW this will make your day.........The Duguay's are COMING to town and will be at Hilton Head on Thursday, BEFORE the backing in score cards are out!!! :p

This is gonna be a good one......I just feel it!!!! Oh, they are ALL good ones!! :D

See y'all in April.....or at Ocean Lakes during the Christmas/New Years break.....I reserved a site today and got an ocean front.....whoooowho!!

Lance

SouthernNights

Larry,

I KNOW this will make your day.........The Duguay's are COMING to town and will be at Hilton Head on Thursday, BEFORE the backing in score cards are out!!! :p

This is gonna be a good one......I just feel it!!!! Oh, they are ALL good ones!! :D

See y'all in April.....or at Ocean Lakes during the Christmas/New Years break.....I reserved a site today and got an ocean front.....whoooowho!!

Lance

Great Lance-and you guys are going down early? Did I read that right???

BTW, ALL the sites are back in sites.:eek:

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

Yep, arriving Thursday evening.......and YES, I will practice the Backin' up :cool:

jhyatt

Larry & Sam;
Judy and I will be at the Hilton Head rally, Judy just made the reservations tonight. See you'all there.

Jim

SouthernNights

Hi Jim and Judy,

Thank you for joining us. I guess you will be changing one island for another!!!! See you there.:)

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY

In Hilton Head today seen a new bighorn in the park will stop by later to let them know about the rally.The sunrise was very nice with the fog over the intercostal.

SouthernNights

Hi everyone,
I have started a list of attendees for the Hilton Head rally. Please see post number 1.

I will update it as people let us know they have made reservations. Please remember to let the cg know you are with the HL group when you make reservations.

Also remember that this cg is unique. You get to pick your own site when you arrive!!!! You could be one of the lucky ones who end up right on the ICW! :cool:

Jim & Harriet

We have written the dates on our calendar and will call soon to make the reservation.:)
Planning to arrive on Thursday and staying until Tuesday / Wednesday - do you know if
the cost will be the same?

Looking forward to this rally helps to get thru the winter...

SouthernNights

We have written the dates on our calendar and will call soon to make the reservation.:)
Planning to arrive on Thursday and staying until Tuesday / Wednesday - do you know if

Looking forward to this rally helps to get thru the winter...

Thats great Jim. :)Sarena did tell me the the discount will apply for early arrivals and late stays. Let me know if you are told any different.

SouthernNights

I have added an itinerary to Post #1. This rally can be as laidback or as busy as you would like to make to make it. If you desire to play golf, go dolphin touring or guide fishing, links have been provided. If you desire to just sit and relax-NO links necessary!!!

See you there.

phix

When we stayed there July 2011, it was $49/night if you stayed 4 days or more. The ones on the water costed more than those not on the water. This is a super nice campground. Each site is different as each site is privately owned and made unique by the owners. The ones on the water have piers and docks for boats, but they lock the entrance to the docks and renters cannot go out on the private docks. There are 2 pools, and one of them is built out over the water with a gorgeous view. We encountered some very nice people there. We are hoping to fit this rally into our plans. We have not yet been to one!

Status
Not open for further replies.