Mega and Mini-Mega Shower Dimensions

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the Mega and the Mini-Mega showers. Also, how do you go about getting doors on the vertical cabinets beside the TV in the Key Largo. Some pictures I've seen show cabinets without doors, some show cabinets with doors. Ken

krhyde

I got this information from Kary Katzenberger at Heartland. Mega shower is 74"HX63"L. MiniMeg shower is 72"HX41"L. Both are bigger than the standard showers in other 5ers. Hope this information is useful to someone, it sure helped me. Ken

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We are in the process of ordering doors for our Key Largo entertainment center through Heartland. We called 'parts' for our area and are waiting to hear that they have arrived.

Teeceelou

I want to order doors, as well. We have a 2012 Landmark. So, just call Parts, is that right? Thank you for posting!

2psnapod1

Yes, that's all that should be needed...however, we are still waiting to hear back from out parts rep. Sent a follow up email that he hasn't responded to...will call/email when this week to see the status. Good luck!

mmomega

AnyTimer
I do love that mega shower but DW says now she sure would've liked the option of the slightly smaller shower with cabinet.

Kelly, You wouldn't happen to remember any cost estimate would you?
I have had my remote controls on the floor a time or two because of this lol.

2psnapod1

Kelly, You wouldn't happen to remember any cost estimate would you?
I have had my remote controls on the floor a time or two because of this lol.

THANK YOU! For reminding me to get back to Heartland! We never did receive a quote on the doors...hopefully with a little prodding today we'll get a response. Let you know as soon as we hear something.

2psnapod1

Posted this information in another thread as well - but wanted to make sure that everyone that needed the information has it:

The doors are actually 'drawer fronts' but fit the Key Largo entertainment center as doors. The 'doors', hinges & knobs run roughly $30 each plus shipping...part numbers are below. The doors will come with hinges and knobs attached.

Drawer (Door) Fronts – part #86414
Hinges – part #53568
Knob – part #46779

Good luck with your doors! I'm so excited!!

2psnapod1

Yes, the newer models now have the doors on the Entertainment Center. A very pracitical decision in my opinion.

Camper51

I ordered a 2013 Key Largo a month ago. I just looked at some pictures of the 2013, I had only seen a 2012. The pictures of the 2013 show a backsplash behind the stove, it's not the black gridwork that was on the 2012. Any idea what the backsplash is like? Also, not crazy about the scroll wood frame around the fireplace. I didn't like the light colored tile that was on the 2012, the 2013 doesn't seem to be an improvement. I guess I'll wait and see when it gets here.

krhyde

RV's in the storage lot right now. I'll check on the depth of the shower next time I'm in it. Maybe someone else will know the dimensions. Ken

rjr6150

I ordered a 2013 Key Largo a month ago. I just looked at some pictures of the 2013, I had only seen a 2012. The pictures of the 2013 show a backsplash behind the stove, it's not the black gridwork that was on the 2012. Any idea what the backsplash is like? Also, not crazy about the scroll wood frame around the fireplace. I didn't like the light colored tile that was on the 2012, the 2013 doesn't seem to be an improvement. I guess I'll wait and see when it gets here.

Camper51
Just took delivery of our new 2013 and you are correct about the backsplash. At this time I'm on the west coast for Cabela's will be home Sunday and can take some photos for you if needed.

Camper51

Camper51
Just took delivery of our new 2013 and you are correct about the backsplash. At this time I'm on the west coast for Cabela's will be home Sunday and can take some photos for you if needed.

Is the backsplash the same solid surface material as the countertops?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We don't have a mega-shower, we have what I call a Superman shower. I call it that because it is about the size of a telephone booth. Isn't that where Clark Kent changed into Superman? Get it, our Superman shower:)