Heartland Is On It!

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
We're not dealers (just a service facility) so don't have access to the system, but Heartland warranty dept. is still "on it". I know where all my parts are, what's been authorized, when it ships etc. They are one of the best companies I work with as far as warranty service. No one is absolutely perfect all the time, but these guys hit it out of the park for me on a consistent basis.

BruteForce

Either my local dealer/service center isn't being honest, or Heartland took 4 weeks to get my parts delivered. Doesn't seem very FAST to me. My rig has been in the shop since early October and they JUST got parts Wednesday.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Either my local dealer/service center isn't being honest, or Heartland took 4 weeks to get my parts delivered. Doesn't seem very FAST to me. My rig has been in the shop since early October and they JUST got parts Wednesday.

I would check with Heartland before beating up on them. There have been many reports of dealers with the same story only to find out the parts or claim were never made. Not saying your dealer is one of them. I'm just saying.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Also, there are some parts that require supplier delivery and a few of the suppliers aren't always on top of it.

danemayer

My front bulkhead took over a week for the dealer to get the parts ordered. Another week for Heartland Parts Dep't to get the part from whoever at Heartland makes the bulkheads. Another week to get it shipped. Another week for the freight company. Another week for the dealer to cut it to size and install. Another week at the paint shop. All told, nearly 7 weeks.

Heartland directly controlled about 2 weeks of the 7. Maybe they could have moved a little faster, but even so, it still would have been 6 weeks. The dealer could have cut a week off at the front end if they had moved faster, bringing it to 5 weeks, but they were busy. Maybe they could have installed it the day after it arrived, bringing it to 4 weeks, but again, they were busy and I'm not their only customer. Trucking delivery time for a large crate probably isn't going to improve. Time at the paint shop probably isn't going to improve. So I think the best I could have expected would have been 4 weeks.

4 weeks would be better than 7 weeks, but I'm not really expecting to see better turnaround time.