How to Weigh Your RV

jpmorgan37

I know that many of us had planned to have our RV's weighed at the rally, but since Stacey Frank won't be able to come, I thought that I would post this information from Bridgestone Tires. It will give you accurate weights on each wheel on your tow vehicle and trailer. It will probably cost you about the same and take about the same amount of time as having Weigh-It do it. http://www.trucktires.com/bridgestone/us_eng/press/zip/WeighForm.pdf

John

timk

JP, Very good info. Last time we were up on the Oregon coast we found they leave the public scales on when they are not in use. It was nice not to have a semi lined up behind you while we were messing around on the scale. Free was nice too.
TimK

jpmorgan37

Hey Tim;

That's good info and you can't beat the price. I like free and it usually comes with a catch.

John

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
We have weighed our unit on the Oregon scales too. I think the scales are for the logging trucks. Really nice, you can take your time backup and do each side after you have done each axel. I will be doing that again next week on our trip to Seaside Oregon

nhunter

In Alberta we have free self weigh scales and manned inspection stations. Self weighs are pretty handy.