HWH leveling system

I have a chance to get the HWH leveling system installed on my bighorn for an unbeatable price. Has anyone used these systems and if so what did they think of them.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I had an HWH system on a Class C Motorhome back in the mid 90's. It was the manual system and was very reliable. Key things to maintain is the folding cylinder mechanism needs to be kept free of any corrosion. I don't know if the system you are getting has the folding cylinders or not so...

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
HWH is only 7 miles from me. They do mainly Motor homes, but they also do 5th wheels also. The jacks are spring loaded to pull the cylinders back up, so dirt or rust can be an issue. HWH has also put thier jacks on large trucks for vendors and large stages also. HWH does stand behind thier product very well.

HWH is only 7 miles from me. They do mainly Motor homes, but they also do 5th wheels also. The jacks are spring loaded to pull the cylinders back up, so dirt or rust can be an issue. HWH has also put thier jacks on large trucks for vendors and large stages also. HWH does stand behind thier product very well.

Thank You for your response. I had some questions about the install and talked with HWH. I must say that I was very impressed with their customer service representative I talked to. He literally answered all my technical questions in detail. I decided not to go with the system for a variety of reasons none of which had to do with my being worried about the quality of the product or the HWH customer support. The final reason behind my not going with this system was the way it did not seamlessly fit in with the liepert hydraulics. HWH system does not tie in with Lieperts system I would have had to take up storage space with another hydraulic pumping system. The HWH did not tie into the landing jacks so I would have had to take my trailer off of the truck then I would have to pretty well lever end to end with the landing jacks then I would have had to let the HWH system level itself. To me it was more trouble than I wanted to deal with when the alternative was to get the liepert system and have everything work together. I believe that HWH has a good product but they should engineer a complete system that replaces the liepert hydraulics and then controls the landing jacks and the leveling jacks with everything working together.