Sani Con

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Has anyone installed the Sani Con system on their fifth wheel. I ordered one today and plan to install it in the
Spring when the weather permits. Also ordered the Slide Master storage slide to the basement. My new Key Largo will be delivered in January and I'm anxious to get started making it "mine" Really enjoy reading about all the mods you guys have completed. Ken

GOTTOYS

Been RV'n for years and never stayed anywhere that I needed a macerator pump. I guess if you have a use for it getter done. Just another thing I probably wouldn't use...JMHO...Don

jnbhobe

I got one but we only use it once in a while, like if we're down in the mountains for a long while, its a 100ft to the holding tank.

mmomega

AnyTimer
I just have one of the 30-something gal "poo" tag along cart. If we go to a spot that's in a state park or one that doesn't have full hookups that we are staying at for longer than a 3day weekend I just put it in the back of the truck to take with us.

Birchwood

On one of our lots in NB we are 150 ft from the sewer and now use a 5/8 garden type hose
for our grey water .The sewer pipe is at a lower elevation than our RV so its just works
with gravity.I am buying a used macerator this winter .