Back home

Ron Schoner

Tin Star
We just returned from a 3553 mile trip. From Florida, to Ohio and back. Got stuck in the wild fires that closed I75 at lakeland Fl for 4 hours, before we could get off. Then to Ga., Tenn., KY., and into Ohio. To visit my son and his family.

Then back on the road back to Ky., Tenn., Al., then to Mississippi. While in Al., we passed two Bighornes North bound, one at the mile marker 172 I65, TV white pickup. Another Bighorn again TV white truck at mile marker 281 again it was North bound.

Our 3670 RL had not one problem. had to use the heat in Ohio and the AC everywhere else. THe draw under the ref. came open 2 times. Not bad for 2 weeks 3 days of travel.

With our TV, 2003 Dodge 3500 I got 11.7 MPG for the entire trip. Not bad.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Riley.

Ron

Forrest Fetherolf

All you folks have a great time at the rally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as Heartland ships my replacement parts and the Goodyears are installed on my hurt Bighorn, I'll be heading to New Freedom, PA. from Northridge, CA.

Forrest

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Just got home from our long weekend at Green Mountain Rv resort in Lenoir,NC. All was well with the Mt. Rushmore. The most comfortable weekend we have had in the Landmark.The weather was hot.So we got a chance to really use the second ac. Loved it and the patio awning we had installed on the door side slide out. Was nice and cool inside and plenty of room under the awnings outside. Beautiful weather just need some rain real bad. Our daughter and her future husband (probably) were with us in the Landmark and our son and his wife had their first trip in their pop up. Wonderful weekend. Thanks to all you former and present Service men and women for protection our freedom to roam this great country of ours. Next stop OCEAN LAKES.