Very happy after our first trip in our new North Trail

PeternLiane

After a lot of research, we finally bought a North Trail 22fbs on November 3rd 2011. Our Tacoma towed that trailer like a champion. The trailer pulled very well even better then I was told and could expect. Our first trip was over the 4[SUP]th[/SUP]and 5[SUP]th[/SUP], Awesome is all I can say. It was 30 degrees outside with snow falling, but it was nice and comfortable inside. Set up and leveling went so well we didn't know what to do. We towed it back and both vehicles did awesome again. What a great trip. I can’t wait till next camping season.

jimtoo

Hi PeternLiane,

Welcome to the Heartland Family. Thanks for a great report on your first trip. Hope you make many happy memories with your North Trail.

Jim M

Marge

All who wander are not lost.
We love how they tow as well. Glad you had such a good first trip, hope you have many many more to come.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks for the update. Consider joining the Heartland owners club. The Colorado chapter is very active. We attended a rally last spring and had a blast. Bob and Marion put on a great event and the rest of the members couldn't have been more welcoming.

PeternLiane

Thanks for the update. Consider joining the Heartland owners club. The Colorado chapter is very active. We attended a rally last spring and had a blast. Bob and Marion put on a great event and the rest of the members couldn't have been more welcoming.

We have tried to join the Heartland Owners Club twice now. The first time we were having computer problems so I thought that was it and I'd try again later. I tried again but the submit button just won't work. I have sent an email asking about a problem with the submit button. What else can we do to join the club?

jnbhobe

Try this link to the club manager.//heartlandowners.org/vbMemberManager.php Julie can probably help you with any problems you encounter.