Bighorn Southbound on I-75

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Spotted a Bighorn southbound on I-75 near exit 310 (Indian River MI) Memorial Day early afternoon. Anyone from the forum ? We live just south of there off exit 301 (Wolverine MI). Nice to see one on the road and it looked pretty.

See you all at the Rally, we will be leaving Wednesday morning. Taking I-75, US-127 to Lansing MI, then I-69 to Indiana then the Tollway and Goshen.

Tom & Sharol

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Bighorn Northbound on I-75

Spotted a Bighorn Northbound on I-75 about 5 miles north of Gaylord MI today (Tuesday May 29) at 1:15 PM EST. Anyone from the forum ?

We'll be heading for the Rally about 8 AM tomorrow morning as I said in the previous post.

Tom

Tom of Ypsi

Tom

We are sitting at the rally at this very moment so obviously it is not us plus we have a Landmark but did want to say that we will be at the Indian River RV Resort on August 13 through the 20th. Just wanted to let you know. See you tomorrow and safe travels.

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

I'm Sitting in Absoroka Bay RV park in Cody Wy. and a new Bighorm pulls in the row behind me. I introduced myself to Tom and Judy, informed them about the Forum and hope they join. Have not seen another Heartland product since I left Utah more than a week ago. One more day in Yellowstone and then headed east to Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse monuments. Vacation will soon be coming to an end, going back east now and will be back in Tn. in about ten days.