Electric Queen Beds set up 3010

vgstef

I like to know if is is possible to leave the table and bench set up ( garage) and move the top bunk down to allow the kid to sleep.

Thank you

Stephane

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Stephane - it's a little hard for others to respond to you if we don't know what type of coach you have. It sounds like you have a toy hauler but what model, model number and year. This will help others respond back.

Lynn1130

Stephane,
To what I think you are asking, the answer is yes. By pinning the upper bunk at a level that will allow people to get under and access the table and seats you can do both. I have found that a three step ladder is great to access the upper bunk without having to crawl up on the lower bunk-seats and table.

vgstef

Stephane - it's a little hard for others to respond to you if we don't know what type of coach you have. It sounds like you have a toy hauler but what model, model number and year. This will help others respond back.

The Rv is Cyclone 3010 2011

Thank you

Vtxkid

Table can stay intacted but the bench seats must move as they are the "primary" for the lift. You must go up and retrieve the top queen bed in order to pull the 4 pins and bring it down correctly to the set stops.

sJv

Table can stay intacted but the bench seats must move as they are the "primary" for the lift. You must go up and retrieve the top queen bed in order to pull the 4 pins and bring it down correctly to the set stops.

I've been curious about this topic as I wait for my 300C. So you are saying that the table is narrower than the opening between the couches, so it doesn't have to be removed to raise the lower sofa bunk? Can the seat backs stay up to support the weight of the upper bunk? In other words, with the lower bunk converted to the twin sofas and table, you merely have to raise the sofa beds up to support the upper bunk, remove the pins, and then lower the assembly back down?

The one and only time we camped in a toy hauler (rented one in Oct to see how we liked it), we found it fairly easy for each of us to support a corner of the upper bunk, remove the pins, and lower it ourselves rather than mess with the lower bunk!

-steve

vgstef

I've been curious about this topic as I wait for my 300C. So you are saying that the table is narrower than the opening between the couches, so it doesn't have to be removed to raise the lower sofa bunk? Can the seat backs stay up to support the weight of the upper bunk? In other words, with the lower bunk converted to the twin sofas and table, you merely have to raise the sofa beds up to support the upper bunk, remove the pins, and then lower the assembly back down?

The one and only time we camped in a toy hauler (rented one in Oct to see how we liked it), we found it fairly easy for each of us to support a corner of the upper bunk, remove the pins, and lower it ourselves rather than mess with the lower bunk!

-steve

Now i understand the concept better. How heavy is the top bunk if we lower it by hand .

Thank you

Vtxkid

sJv,
Yes, the table is narrower then the opening between the couches but not by much. Would not recommend leaving the seat backs up to retrieve the top queen bed. You have room to lift the "sofa beds" up past the table and flip them to retrieve the top queen and bring it down. If the positons are set-up right, the bottom ""sofa beds" will store right above the table with out contacting it so the top queen can be used over night and then lifted back up and stored with pins installed in the morning...
If you have the man power and want to take the chance, yes you can lower the top queen down by hand.
vgstef,
Don't know the weight but my concern would be placing the tracks in a bind and then it might be a problem operating the system from that point on...

Urban350

Maybe some are narrower but the table in my 300c is wider and the bench will not go up without the table removed.