Looking for towing mirrors??

GoinNorth

This year I purchased MILENCO GRAND AERO tow mirrors, as my factory Expedition mirrors are short.
These mirrors are strapless, and are affixed to your mirror using nifty stainless screw clamps.
They are extremely adjustable, and will probably work on any vehicle.
My mirrors do not vibrate any more than my factory truck mirrors, and they have been an excellent purchase.
Although priced around $110/pr, they are well worth it!! (so long as they stand the test of time)
No, I do not work for the company, just wanted to pass along my opinion of this great product for those looking for a quality tow mirror.

Westwind

I had a pair os McKesh Mirrors that I used for my Toyota Tundra, they were easy on, easy off and were excellent. Didn't suffer from vibration and I used them for about 6 years. You can pick them up online - Ebay (maybe even used) or go the the Hensley Hitch site. Just another choice.

ILH

I had a pair of CIPA mirrors for my 2007 truck, then moved up to McKesh mirrors. The McKesh mirrors were much better - bought them directly from Hensley. Sold them all when I got my new truck with factory trailer mirrors.

Imn2vws

Agreed. I use them on my Expedition and love them. Easy setup. Much better then stock mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miltp920

I have a pair of cipa strap on mirrors for sale. Look just like the photos in this post. Make offer.