Prospective Edge owner

jimtoo

Hi webwiz,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a lot of great people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure one of our family members will jump in soon with some good comments. Edge is a very popular line.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

camr

Welcome Webwiz. The Edge line has many desireable and unique features such as being super light weight, a one peice front cap, three way fridge, dual pane windows with shades, etc. We have had our Edge M-22 for two years now and have not had one major problem. The only thing that I would change in my perfect world would be the Television antenna. It is small, low profile and omnidirectional. What this means to the owner is that it provides no wind resistance, does not need to be raised and lowered, and does not need to be aimed. What it also means is that it doesn't perform very well. If you are close enough to the signal for it to work, you are probably close enough to have a transmission tower fall on the trailer.

The short of it is, if ours were written off, I would buy the same model again. We like it that much.
Cam

webwiz

Cam -

Thanks for your response! I am sold on the Edge, but because it's been sadly discontinued by Heartland, the choice of models is somewhat limited by geography. I have a deposit on an M192 but am concerned that it's too much TT for me. It's more than I want to spend for the amount of time I have to use it but am afraid to let it go - it's made that much of an impression on me! The M13 is the smallest Edge but the two available are not close by.

I guess it's a good problem to have but it's keeping me up at night!

Best reagrds,
Arlene