Happy Thanksgiving!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Renee and I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We hope everyone has a great day.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Things are all GREAT here in Montgomery, AL with Michael and Kelly Barnett. Wishing all our friends out there a VERY Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks Terry & Renee, same back at ya. Also a Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Forum and HOC members everywhere. Have a safe and memorable weekend.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our Thanksgiving wish to you is……….

May your stuffing betasty
May your turkey plump.
May your potatoes and gravy never have a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner Stay off your thighs

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just a note of caution: When cooking your artifically fattened bird in the oven, do not simply place it on a shallow cookie sheet. Not unless you want someone like me showing up at your door. Only 11 hours into this day and I've been on one electrical fire (significant damage), and two oven fires. Fortunately, the oven fires only permeated the homes with the smell of burnt turkey.

loafer

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our southern Heartland friends and families.Have a great day and try not to eat tooooo much

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Thanks Renee and Terry. We have so much to be thankful for, especially having our Heartland family. A Happy Thanksgiving to all.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
After an uneventful trip to Brooklyn, we are thankful to be hanging with our Heartland Friends. Mom has gone to her other sons, TJ is hanging with his friends and we are naturally with the Proto's (also know as our right hip)!

We truly have so much to be thankful for since buying our first Heartland in 2008. We wish all our very special Heartland friends a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!

God Bless you all!

PS: Mare is cooking, no take out this year! Yahoo!

jnbhobe

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day and didn't eat toooooooo much. Hope to see ya'll soon !!