Exterior Fender Skirt replacement

strublej

I had the unfortunate experience of blowing a tire on my 2008 Razor Toy Hauler. In the process of the tire blowing out, it tore up the fiberglass skirt that goes over the wheel well. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement fender skirt? I also need the bracket that goes next to the entry steps that the trailer attaches to.

In the same mishap, when the tire blew, it took out a wiring harness under the passengers side wheel well. I now have two white wires and two green wires just hanging there. I have traced it down to the rear running lights and the rear loading lights. Does anyone know how this harness was originally routed? I can't fine the other end where the wires were torn away from.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Strublej and welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of information here.
Yes that was an unfortunate experience that has happened to plenty of folks here. Sounds like you got lucky and had minimal damage.
I would recommend that you call Heartland Customer Service and have your VIN handy. They should be able to get you the parts you need.
Can't help you with the wiring.

Peace
Dave