RV World of Georgia

navyAZ1

Has anyone had any dealings with this RV dealer? We now live in Jefferson, GA and I'm having a problem with the new hydraulic landing gear leaking down and the Lippert Rep told me to take our coach to any dealer, and RV world of Georgia is the dealer that is close to us. I've not heard anything bad about this dealer, but thought I would ask if anyone might know anything about these folks?

Thanks,

Ron

navyAZ1

Well there were no replys to this thread so I'm guessing none of you have had an experience with this dealer. I now have had an experience with them, and I can say they are a fine dealer, at least for the situation I had. They checked out my problem, and told me that one of the things that needed to be done was for the hydraulic system to be cycled numerous times to purge the air from the system. They said they would be more than happy to do it, but if I wanted they would tell me just what needed to be done and I could do it myself and save a lot of labor cost. They even helped me with a couple of other minor items at no cost. These folks were really nice and they have a very well stocked store also. If any of y'all are in their area check them out. They're located just off exit 120 on I-85 north of Atlanta.

Ron

GETnBYE

We have had several dealings with them and they have all been very positive. They helped us out when a local dealer made a mess of things. We now drive 3 hours to get to RV World of GA because we KNOW that we get good and fast service and are treated good.
I can only say what service we got, hope you get the same, I give them an A+++