New Big Horn for Us

D

Dave M

Hi, we just purchased a Big Horn (3200RL) last weekend. We saw the Big Horn at a show in Sacramento and after doing all the comparing, etc. that I'm sure all of you can relate to, we went for it. I want to thank the folks that run this web site, as I used it to help me with my decision. I actually got Ray Robertson's phone # from a post and called him with some questions. He was very helpful. We look forward to communicating with you all.

Cheryl

Congrats! Welcome to the "family". :)

Attachments

• wiring.jpg
    wiring.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Captured.jpg
    Captured.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 25

jbeletti

Hi Dave and welcome! You made a great decision. We look forward to helping you learn more and learning from you. Take care.

Jim

DJGood

Hey Dave

Welcome to the family. We just purchased our BH last month and very excited about it arriving at the end of April. (Hopefully). This site is really good about information and answering all kinds of questions.
Please post a picture of your BG and keep everyone updated with your adventures.
Debi and Chris

Last edited:

Dusty

Big Horn 3500

Hey everyone.

We just took delivery on our 2006 BH 3500 yesterday. Sure looks good sitting in my side yard. Our first trip is planned for May 1 to Palo Duro Canyon in the panhandle of Texas. We are really looking forward to it.

Dusty
Bastrop Texas

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2089.jpg
    IMG_2089.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2090.jpg
    IMG_2090.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2091.jpg
    IMG_2091.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 0

Cheryl

Welcome and congrats. As soon as our truck comes in, we plan on taking ours out on the weekends, but our first real trip (3 weeks) isn't until July. Can't wait!

DJGood

Hey Dusty, congrats on the BG 3500.....Great choice! Did you order it or did the dealer you used have one in stock? I spoke to our dealer yesterday and he said ours will be off the assembly line on the 21st of April......Oh Boy Oh Boy. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas. Tell us how your outing in the Panhandle goes, we are in Dallas, so we are looking for good sites to venture out to. Any one have any suggestions?

Post a picture when you can, would love to see it.
Good luck, Debi and Chris

jbeletti

Congrats on the BH Dusty! We're going out on our first real trip the same weekend as you with our new Landmark. We have it sitting on a seasonal campsite right now and are planning to stay in it this weekend. Mostly cleaning and stocking but still fun and I hope to have a campfire and cook outside!

Have fun,

Jim