Trail Runner interior wall board separated

carmon

Hi all. We went out to check our trailer and found that one of our interior walls had separated. Does anyone know the best way to fix it? Has anyone had the same problem. Temps did dip into the teens a couple weeks ago. Now we are at 50.
I'd post a pic but I can't figure out how to do that. Thanks for any replies.

We have a 2011 27ft bumper pull Trail Runner. No longer under warranty due to being an early release model.

jimtoo

Hi carmon,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully someone will have an answer for you soon.

Jim M

jnbhobe

I would call Heartland and tell them whats happened, have your serial number ready. Send them some pictures too

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If it's near the edge and you can pry it a little wider, get some Liquid Nails (the MDF formulation) and squirt a copious amount down the length of the separation. Then clamp it as best you can for a while. I had to do this on our dining area slide along the fascia trim. It's held fast for the past two seasons since. Narrow crown staples aren't worth a fiddler's fart when they miss the wood framing and get shot into styrofoam.