General RV Orange Park Florida

macjj

Has anyone had experience with General RV in Orange Park Florida?

They were recomemded by Lippert Systems for installing the 6 point Level Up system. They advertize and service Hartland including the Bighorn 3070RL, however after calling the service rep, he was unfamiliar with the brand or that he had one on the lot.

I am in California. I bought a unit out of Virigina. We are going there to pick up the unit early February and staying for our second grandchild's birth in March. The dealer does not do upgrades, and Indiana will most likely be difficult to travel that time of year, so we are looking south.

Any feedback would be appriciated.

Jim & Carol
San Diego CA

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Try calling someone else there, like a salesperson. Their website shows two BH 3070's on their lot, along with a few other HL rigs. General RV is a Heartland dealer.

Bobby A

Has anyone had experience with General RV in Orange Park Florida?

They were recomemded by Lippert Systems for installing the 6 point Level Up system. They advertize and service Hartland including the Bighorn 3070RL, however after calling the service rep, he was unfamiliar with the brand or that he had one on the lot.

I am in California. I bought a unit out of Virigina. We are going there to pick up the unit early February and staying for our second grandchild's birth in March. The dealer does not do upgrades, and Indiana will most likely be difficult to travel that time of year, so we are looking south.

Any feedback would be appriciated.

Jim & Carol
San Diego CA

Lippert also has a facility in Ocala Florida, not sure if they do level up though, they did my c/p system a few years back, it wasn't Indiana, but at least it was a Lippert facility.

Jimmy

This is where I purchased my RV, Have not had any problems with them or the service. I am 14 miles from them if I can help you with anything.