Tires

tstammer

tstammer
Trying to replace my Milestar (Made in China) tires. Tires on Bighorn are ST235/80-R16 checked the pin and it says I should have 235/85-R16. I called Heartland and they informed me either will work now I am totally confused. I did call camping world and they quoted me a price for a Goodyear Marathon 235/80-R16 trailer tire @ $169.00 per tire. Did anyone else have the same problem.

Uncle Rog

tstammer, lots of posts about tires, blowouts etc. Better to go over with rubber than under............

sharmulst

We just replaced our Mission tires before coming to the rally. One of the tires had a foot long crack in one of the tread grooves. Our tires only had about 12,000 miles. Our data plate stated that our BH3500 should have LT235/85R16. However, the Mission tires were ST. We replaced them with the BF Goodrich commercial AT's. Thanks to JP Morgan who gave us Mission's phone number they will be shipped back to Mission when we arrive home. They will evaluate the tire and hopefully we will get a refund, however small will be gratefully accepted.