Bighorn's New Home

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Very Nice! Before we bought our Bighorn and went FT, we had a little acreage and had a similar set up. BH next to the shop. At the time I only had a 30amp service for my prior 5ver. But all is gone now and we've since downsized to a little acre in town. Smaller shop and 20 amps for now.:rolleyes:

hillsonwheels

Must be nice to have the land, the time, the money, the talent to create a home for your Bighorn and a few other toys! :cool: Looks great! Do you hire out for that kind of stuff? :)

Dick

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Is it really still that green? Makes me want to go camping. It'll probably get to + temps here tomorrow.

jpajax

As for as land (in law's) talent ( 60+ year's of doing without money so had to learn to do for yourself) time (now that I'm retired and the wife is not, need to do something when wife goes to work and locks me out of house) and no (to many things on the paw paws to do list from my two granddaughters.

jpajax

Yes Dave we have had above avg. temps but it will probably change in the few weeks. PS got a house and about 4 acres for sell if you would like to move to a warmer climate.

codycarver

Yes Dave we have had above avg. temps but it will probably change in the few weeks. PS got a house and about 4 acres for sell if you would like to move to a warmer climate.
Thanks but we will have to pass. Here is our reality till March. Wish I'd put in a 14' door

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 90

codycarver

Wow Dave - nice back drop. Rally at Dave's place! :)

Funny you should mention that Jim, as luck would have it there is one happening right down the road from here in June.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...-Chapter-Rally-WY-Cody-6-21-2012-to-6-24-2012