Our minds are made up

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We went this past weekend to look at more Landmark trailers. We absolutely fell in love with the Monticello. We looked at it with another couple who just bought a Mobile Suites trailer, and they were very impressed with the Landmark too.

Then we went to the Mobile Suite dealer and compared the Monticello with the MS comparable model. The Landmark was much better finished off and just seemed "nicer". The only thing I found better on the MS is the option of a 42" plasma flat screen television.

On another forum, a fellow stated that he chose the Mobile Suite because it offers marine grade plywood for the roof and floor decking while the Landmark only offers OSB. I pointed out to him that most stick-built houses have OSB in them, so it is not that bad of a product. Anyone have other thoughts??

Tom of Ypsi

Jay, I saw your other post and I totally agree with you. If OSB was that bad it would not be used. On an rv if your roof leaks it is too late. You notice it after the walls and ceiling start showing water marks same as a house. You will then need to fix the problem no matter what. BTW I also looked at MS the same time I looked at Landmarks and you can see by my sig what I chose. The Monticello is a very nice unit and I thought it was much nicer looking then the MS except for the tv.