Wheel Chocks

JeremyN

Hello Everyone,

I have been looking for some wheel chocks for my camper. I have been told that the ones that look like the attached work very well to hold the camper in place. I am concerned though that with my spread axle design on my 28BRS, that these are not going to open up far enough. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to buy?

41g6OUMAOyL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Thanks.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The X-chocks will not work on the Wide Trax North Trail. I believe most NT owners use the regular "plastic" chocks or make a custom varient out of wood.

Manzan

Bal now makes an x-tended fit x-chock for wide track trailers. CW has not carried it, Tweetys does and probably other vendors.

JeremyN

Thanks Everyone. Does anyone know the spacing between the wheels on the wide trax NT units? That link says it will spread up to 17". My trailer is currently in storage, so I will not be able to go and see.

Thanks.

pegmikef

I have a North Trail with the wide trax axles and the bal x shocks for wide trax work perfectly and there is room to spare. Mine is a 26LRSS, but I think all the wide trax NTs have the same spacing. I use the yellow chocks to unhitch and get it level then put the other chocks on as it seems to make the whole rig more stable.