Plaque

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know what happened to yours but if you look HERE you may get some useful information.

Peace
Dave

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Here is the plaque supplier. They should be able to help you. Good luck.

Chuck McCubbins
Plak-R
866-427-5257

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Larry, Have you seen Johnnie's trailer-go-round? He goes through trailers and trucks faster than me!

Got to see his rig for this year at Charleston. Wonder what he is going to buy next year??/:rolleyes:

One thing about, it sure seems like HL people are doing their best to keep the economy going. :D

lets see, Bylinski, Proto, Turner, Funderburg, Heur, Rauch, Prince, the list just keeps going on and on. Does Beletti count????

currituck0209

Larry & gus, ive already got it, wonder what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!right gus i never had a ladder mount. Im just trying to keep up with gus.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Got to see his rig for this year at Charleston. Wonder what he is going to buy next year??/:rolleyes:

One thing about, it sure seems like HL people are doing their best to keep the economy going. :D

lets see, Bylinski, Proto, Turner, Funderburg, Heur, Rauch, Prince, the list just keeps going on and on. Does Beletti count????
Only if FREE helps the economy...

Larry & gus, ive already got it, wonder what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!right gus i never had a ladder mount. Im just trying to keep up with gus.
ROFLMAO:eek:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
John, Gus, and Larry, The money must flow pretty easy once you get north of Georgia. All these new purchases make us
jealous but we will get over it. Have fun and enjoy the toys. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Status
Not open for further replies.