Blue Streak $10 Off Holiday Special!!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Anybody who uses Blue Streak, or has been thinking of trying it...NOW is the time to order! We've used this automatic toilet chemical dispenser for years and it's the greatest!!

Anytime during the month of December, just go to their website Blue Streak, and order either a dispenser, a combo pack or a 6 Bottle refill pack. During checkout, under billing info, place "Merry Christmas" in the spot it asks to list RV info...and they will automatically deduct $10 when they fill the order....which by the way is REALLY quick...their service is amazing!

Just to be clear...I do NOT work for Blue Streak, I just believe this is the BEST toilet chemical on the market, and by far the easiest to use...Check it out!!:)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
So, that's a bowl cleaner and deodorizer set-up. For the price, you could get a lifetime supply of these and a sturdy toilet brush. All I put in the toilet is a cup of Calgon dissolved in 2 gallons of water, after each dump. No stomach-churning odors, and the brush is always ready to help reluctant sewer trout hatchlings find their way to the sea.

MC9

Thanks Ken for the "heads up". Love our "Blue Swirl" I thin the blue stuff at least 5 to 1 in the tank. Cuts down the perfume smell to nil.

jbeletti

Thank Kathy. I just missed the special, taking delivery of 6 bottles a couple weeks back. I had been out for a long time and could not find it in any camp store.

Jim