Wanted: Montana (The State) Heartland Owners

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
The latest update of the HOC listings shows we have no MT. HOC members. I know we have Heartland owners in Big Sky country and being the Wyoming chapter leader I wanted to fill you in on the benefits.
  • Oval Heartland Owners Club Plaque engraved with Club Member Number ($26 value)
  • Ladder mount and frame for Club Plaque ($25 value)
  • Exclusive window for early registration to annual North American Heartland Owners Rally
  • $25 Discount to North American Heartland Owners Rally, held once annually
  • 10% Discount on parts ordered direct from HEARTLAND
  • Quarterly Club Newsletter "Heartland Highlights"
  • No rally fee to participate in Chapter Rallies (36 held in 2011!)

At a cost of $70.00 for three years it is a BARGAIN and with the national rally being held in Gillette this spring now is a great time to join.

Wyoming is the default chapter for Montana and your welcome here but you can choose ANY chapter you want and attend any chapter rally (as many as you like) for free. So please give some thought to taking your Heartland ownership to the next level and join today. This goes for the rest of you folks too. Join your local chapter today and start enjoying HOC membership.

Hope to see you at a rally soon!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

shovelguy

Did I read somewhere that you folks in Cody were getting together after the rally? I ask because that is where we are heading, after and if possible thought it would be nice to meet more HOC people....or just continue the party. d&j

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Here is a link to our rally information. Join in on the fun. Sounds like lots of folks planning on checking in early for an extended rally. see you in June!!!
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...1-2012-to-6-24-2012/page2?p=208419#post208419