Ray Robinson, New Forum Moderator!

J

Jeff

Hello Folks:

Ray Robinson of Heartland RV's, LLC, will become the moderator of this Section on the Forum.

He will be introducing himself soon.

Please make him feel welcome and ask those questions. He's here to answer them, directly from the Factory.

You all take Care.

Jeff

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Ray Robinson

Landmark and Bighorn Sales
Thanks Jeff, & hello Everyone

Hi everyone, I'm Ray Robinson. I came aboard with Heartland just before the big Louisville dealer trade show, back in December. I'm the Western US Regional Sales Representative for Bighorn.

I started in the RV business in late 1997 in Oklahoma City. I first sold at McClain's RV, and later at Walker RV Center. At Walker, we focused entirely on towable sales, primarily fifthwheels. Walker RV is a Heartland dealer, so I fell in love with the Landmark there, and have a half dozen very happy Heartland owners that did business with me. RV'ers are GREAT FOLKS.

Now the reason I'm at Heartland: After having sold Fleetwood towables, KZ products, including New Vision and New Vision Ultra, Montana, Challenger, Everest and Laredo by Keystone, Cedar Creek and Cardinal by Forest River, etc.... Once I saw my first Landmark, I began to beg the partners at Heartland to come to work for them!! I know a Winner when I see one! :)

I'll do my best to try and answer all your questions and I'll even try to be objective, even though I work for Heartland. After all, there are a lot of good RV brands out there. I do feel, however, that Landmark & Bighorn continue to offer the hands down most "bang for your buck" when it comes to both quality of construction and the most useable and innovative features for your money.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond to Jeff's introduction! When I was in retail sales, I always thought those factory rep's had it really cushy and probably never did anything! Boy was I wrong! Lucky for me I love the business and the product I represent.

I've had fun on the forum, and look forward to visiting with you all! Have a great weekend everybody. :)

Ray
ray@heartlandrvs.com

C

Charles_c

Price List

Welcome aboard,

We had planned this week to take a day trip to Cades Cove in the Smoky Mountain park and then on up to the factory. Then we found out President Bush was going to visit Cades Cove also. We decided that we did not want to fight the added security in the Cove and that 4 days traveling for a 1 hour tour was not one of the smarter things to do.

Can you supply us with an updated price list for the Grand Canyon? I want to spec out our new trailer and then send it out for pricing, we live in a remote area and using the mail rathering than driving seems to make more sense.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Charles & Donna