Feedback on Classy Chassis

ihsolutions

Hi All,

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a Chevy Silverado 3500 LTZ DRW, CC. Duramax, of course.

I have a quote from Classy Chassis in Valparaiso, IN to do the following:

Spray in bed liner
Fifth wheel hitch
Air horn with tank and compressor, with line to fill tires
Fiberglass painted running boards
Mud flaps
Tonneau cover
Lighted grab handles
...and a few other things TBD...

I met the folks from Classy at the Heartland rally this past summer, and over the course of MANY phone conversations since then, they (namely Tom and Jim) seem like real nice folks who are willing to take the time to make sure I get exactly what I want, and are not pushy in any way.

I know there are other Classy customers out there, and would like to know if you are satisfied with your experience with them, mainly in the context of the quality of the work they have done. Was the attention to detail as good as expected? Quality/workmanship? I feel like I'm ready to sign the papers but would like to make myself feel better with some positive reviews of their work. It's a LOT of money to spend, and I expect to have this truck for as many as 20 years.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jeff,

I purchased a 2011 Chevy 3500 Dually with a RV hauler bed in May 2011 from Classy Chassis. It was one of the trucks on display at the Rally. Tom and his crew do top notch quality work. Great attention to detail, workmanship and quality. Tom is detail orientated person and personally inspects the shop's work before he releases to the customer. I would definitely do business with Classy Chassis again.

Attachments

• DSC02994.JPG
    DSC02994.JPG
    366.7 KB · Views: 38