All at Once!!!

Niles

Well a few weeks ago we decided on a 3670 Bighorn, on the way home we took a quick once though at the Dodge dealer, my wife forced me, the Dodge Ram 3500 DRW came in last Thrusday, and the Bighorn came in on the following Tuesday. We took delivery of the truck and will pick up the Bighorn on the 12th, so far so good. I'll have to give the mailman a special gift this year as bringing those big fat payment books are sure to give him a backache. We went to see the Bighorn and what a great looking trailer, it even has a closet that we didn't know would be there, we went with 2 other couples and we looked for flaw's, but couldn't find any. Of couse haven't water tested it and done all the PDI yet, but WOW am I impressed so far. Niles

jbeletti

Sounds like a Summer Christmas for you Niles. Congratulations on both purchases.

Glad to hear you are seeing a high level of quality in your Bighorn. Get your magnifier and fine-toothed comb out for the PDI. Better to get anything you find then, fixed then.

Have fun camping and try not to pull a face muscle with that grin as you pull into your first campground with it. And look out for those incredible jumping trees and signs that like to just jump out at new trucks and trailers. Don't ask me how I know :)

Jim

Niles

Well wish us luck, we got the 3670 just last Tues and today we're hooked up and ready to go for the maiden trip, just a short weekend, but who cares it's not working!!!! Will let ya'll know how it went.

Niles

C

Chulinw

Have lots of fun and be careful. Have many happy camping trips.

Niles

It was great, no big issues whatsoever, and we took a week and just enjoyed it. What a great trailer, DW is happy with the kitchen and everyone that comes in the door frist thing said is WOW, then I have to take them to my think tank, the bathroom, and I get another WOW. Just a few more years and I know this will be our home for sure.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Niles, they are just being nice when they come in and go wow. The best part is when I sit bck in the big easy chair and go ahhhh, this is great......
Rand