Trailair Tri Glide Air Ride Pin Box / Hensley Trailer Saver

dprince99

Current Hitch is a Hensley Trailer Saver, New Trailer coming with Tri Glide Air Ride Pin Box.
Has anyone used these together or should I replace the new pin box with my old rubber MOR/ryde pin box

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Dave, you ordered a new rig???? Wow, congratulations.
What is on the way??

Peace
Dave

danemayer

I originally had ordered our Rushmore with the Tri Glide. When I decided to get the TrailerSaver BD3 Hitch, I called Hensley and asked if the two devices were compatible. They said yes, but that they didn't think we'd need the Tri Glide. Based on our towing experience, I'd say they were correct that both are not necessary.

dprince99

Dave, you ordered a new rig???? Wow, congratulations.
What is on the way??

Peace
Dave

Hi Dave,
Hope all is well!!!
Ginny & I went to the Novi Trailer show in Michigan last Nov. to look at trailers for our older son when we got lured into the Voltage 3950 Toy Hauler & fell in love with the design features. Got home & tried to find a comparable trailer in the Hartland line but could not, even called customer service, but no luck. This was not an easy decision for us as we've made so many friends, Had so much fun at the Rallies, And the knowing that Hartland Products, Customer Service, & especially their Owner's Group is second to None!!! We just missed getting into the 2012 Sweethart rally but are shooting for 2013 & are scheming on how to sneak into the 2012 Michigan rally. Hey, maybe now that Thor & Hartland have partnered we could solicit Jim B to coordinate a Thor owners group so that this can expand & grow. (Oop's, hope he didn't see that)
Be Good!!!
Dave