Happy Birthday Bob! aka Bob&Patty

funntheson

Happy Birthday Bob! It was a pleasure getting to know you this year. I look forward to more trips together down the road (pun intended).

Larry

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Happy Birthday Bob!!!! Did not realize that until I saw Larry's post.

I thought all you California people didnt have birthdays. Y'all just stayed young for ever.

ccupton

Happy Happy Birthday Bob. It was great to meet you and patty. I want to thank you guys for coming to our wedding and camping with us. Looking forward to many more camping trips with the both of you. Have a wonderful day !!!!!!!

loafer

Hey Bob
Happy Birthday young fella, Ya something about living in California keeps em young must be all the sunshine.
Enjoy the limelite for 1 day they only come once a year

From your Heartland friends up north
Bill and Maureen

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well I said happy birthday this morning, but you probably forgot already.
So Happy Birthday Bob.

Peace
Dave

jnbhobe

Happy Birthday again !! Honest Bob I was trying to keep it quiet but it was Larry's fault.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Happy Birthday!!!!! I just want you to know my present might be a few days late , so keep watching ........Best wishes Ken & Kathy

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Thanks again for the good wishes. NO...living in California will age you more. Ken, I think it already arrived....a bird pooped on my truck yesterday. Must have been a Condor...it covered the whole windshield. Thanks buddy.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks again for the good wishes. NO...living in California will age you more. Ken, I think it already arrived....a bird pooped on my truck yesterday. Must have been a Condor...it covered the whole windshield. Thanks buddy.

Kinda makes you glad cows can't fly doesn't it?