Oklahoma Chapter To Gillette Rally

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Registration has begun for the 2012 Heartland Owners Rally In Gillette Wy. June 14-17, 2012. Check your emails to register, please register as early as possible. It will fill up quickly.. Don't get left out.. I would like to see our Chapter have a good showing at this rally. Once you have registered place your name here in this thread. Once Jim Biletti starts to assign sites we can have adjoining camp sites as a Chapter. I must have your name and when you will be checking in to be able to get on the list.. I expect to have a great time and hope to see all our Chapter members there. I am also working on dates for our first Oklahoma Rally. That information will be coming soon.
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma Chapter Leader

Oklahoma Chapter Members
Registered for Gillette Rally

Member and Arrival Date

Larry and Donna Keever 06-13-12
Jerry and Susan Magill 06-13-12
Rex and Stacy Hastey 06-13-12
Gary and Vickie Tidball 06-13-12
Orville and Barbara Wright 06-13-12
Linden and Debbie Ballard 06-10-12
Johnathan and Angela Bonanno 06-13-12

Last edited:

JSMagill

We are registered. Add us to the list. We will be arriving on the 13th. We have signed up for a golf cart.

Jerry and Susan Magill...along with Maynard.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
We are registered so add Stacy and I to the list. We will be arriving on the 12th. Probably going to Estes Colorado on the way.

Add us to the list and btw there were only 82 sites left so get -r - done if you're going.

Tidball

We have signed up for the Rally. We will also arrive on the 6-13-12. We are excited. Gizmo is always ready to go.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hey y'all. We're finally registered!!! I was beginning to wonder if it was going to happen but... success . We're looking forward to seeing everybody there. We plan on arriving
June 12 and maybe getting the rig weighed and the A/C worked on.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Registration has begun for the 2012 Heartland Owners Rally In Gillette Wy. June 14-17, 2012. Check your emails to register, please register as early as possible. It will fill up quickly.. Don't get left out.. I would like to see our Chapter have a good showing at this rally. Once you have registered place your name here in this thread. Once Jim Biletti starts to assign sites we can have adjoining camp sites as a Chapter. I must have your name and when you will be checking in to be able to get on the list.. I expect to have a great time and hope to see all our Chapter members there. I am also working on dates for our first Oklahoma Rally. That information will be coming soon.
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma Chapter Leader

Oklahoma Chapter Members
Registered for Gillette Rally

Member and Arrival Date

Larry and Donna Keever 06-13-12

Jerry and Susan Magill 06-13-12
Rex and Stacy Hastey 06-12-12
Gary and Vickie Tidball 06-13-12
Orville and Barbara Wright 06-12-12
Linden and Debbie Ballard 12-10-12

Larry, check your dates, you have Linden and Debbie arriving Dec 10, 2012. If that's the case they are gonna be a few days late.:p

larryanddonnakeever

We now have 5 rigs from the Oklahoma Chapter planning on traveling to Gillette together. We are planning on visiting Mt Rushmore on the way. We are planning on leaving Oklahoma City Friday June 8th. If any of our Texas members would like to join us let me know. We are looking forward to a great trip, and the more the better..

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Larry, just yesterday I laid out our plans for the trip from Thackeerville to Gillette. We've got to be in Gillette by the 7th or we would travel with you guys because we're going to see the same sights along the way. Wish we could adjust our schedule.

larryanddonnakeever

Great Jay we will be glad to have you at our Rally.. Have you made your Reservation yet? Let me know when you do and I will add you to our list...

larryanddonnakeever

Great only 3 days before we leave for Gillette. We have 6 Oklahoma Chapter rigs going together withh one meeting us in Gillette, 1 Texas rig that will catch up with us in Kansas, and 1 SOB meeting us in Nebraska and we leave them in South Dakota. We are going to have a great time just traveling there. Can't imagine the fun once we arrive in Gillette. Our Oklahoma Chapter Rally was a big success and I wish everyone that was there was going to Gillette. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Travel safe