Going to the National Rally in Gillete? Please join us!

skyguy

There are many Heartland Owners Club (HOC) members from the Colorado region planning to attend the National Rally in Gillette, WY in June. If you would like to join the Colorado gang, and camp in our area, please let us know here in this thread! We will pass this info on to Jim Beletti, and hopefully get camping spots near one another!

So far, we have the following folks planning on attending: (and spouses of course!)
Gary Benns
Chet Gardner
Ron Kirkland
Randy Reano
Ted Schultz
Bob Wengler
Al Schlafli
George and Maureen Poirier - CO
Ron and Donna Markey - CO
Tom and Holly Celmer - AZ
Jim and Janet Meyer
Gary Gilbert

Folks who have attended Colorado Rallys for their first time are amazed at the open friendliness of the group. Please feel free to join us - we have a great time!

This may be one of the very few opportunities we have to experience a National Rally within a reasonable driving distance of Colorado - why not come too?

If you plan on attending and would like to camp in our area, please reply to this thread - the names will be passed on to the organizers at the appropriate time!

SEE YOU THERE!!!

Al and Rexann Schlafli

Last edited:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Folks who have attended Colorado Rallys for their first time are amazed at the open friendliness of the group. Please feel free to join us - we have a great time!

We can confirm that. Great bunch of folks but you do need to keep your eye on Bob and his door prizes:rolleyes:. See you guys in June.

jbeletti

We can confirm that. Great bunch of folks but you do need to keep your eye on Bob and his door prizes:rolleyes:. See you guys in June.

Oh Dave, I thought my prize was just a "one off" by Bob. Sounds like a pattern :) I got a toilet seat for a picture frame with a picture of the rally attendees in it. Um - priceless!?!?

Love Bob and had a blast at the Gunnison, CO rally a couple years back.

Jim

jbeletti

Al - thank you for taking on "the list" for CO on common siting at the rally. Bob is lucky to have such an awesome club member. Guess you're bucking for wagonmaster of the year. Though you'd have some great competition :)

Jim

codycarver

Well Jim, Lets just say I don't need to worry about finding a rest stop. that's all I'm saying.

WYWendinger

I'm not sure what my husband's schedule will be like so we'd literally have to answer last minute. We'd love to come and join you guys for the first time. We're always seeing Heartlands (and Cyclone's) pass us on the road.

skyguy

Al - thank you for taking on "the list" for CO on common siting at the rally. Bob is lucky to have such an awesome club member. Guess you're bucking for wagonmaster of the year. Though you'd have some great competition :)

Jim

Thanks for the kudos Jim! (blushing)

Al

codycarver

I'm not sure what my husband's schedule will be like so we'd literally have to answer last minute. We'd love to come and join you guys for the first time. We're always seeing Heartlands (and Cyclone's) pass us on the road.
Let me know if you guys can make it and check out our Cody rally right after Gillette.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...1-2012-to-6-24-2012/page2?p=208419#post208419

2markeys

Al,
Ron and I just got signed up for the rally - WooHoo!!!! Please add us to the list of Colorado Chapter campers!

sandrattt

We are registered for the National Rally and would like to be included with the great Colorado group.

Tom and Holly Celmer from Tucson