SITE ASSIGNMENTS / ATTENDEE DIRECTORY - 2012 - Gillette, WY

jbeletti

For those registered, in your receipt and in your emailed confirmation, there is a link to the Attendee Directory. But who knows where they save all that stuff :)

So, for you and for those who are not registered but curious of their pals are going, below is the link to the Attendee Directory. It is a dynamic report, so clicking on the link again should pull in anyone new from the last time you reviewed it.

Gillette, WY Rally - Attendee Directory

Jim

jbeletti

RALLY CAMPGROUND GROUP SITING - 2012 Gillette, WY

Hello Gillette Rally Attendees,

I've received many requests from rally attendees and chapter leaders, asking if their group can be sited together in the rally campground. Since we have yet to assign sites, I see no issue with honoring these request.

Here's how it works:
  • We've asked all Chapter Leaders to get a list to me of rally attendees from their chapter that have expressed an interest in being sited near each other
  • We've been recording all of these requests in a spreadsheet
  • We've created a report for this. The report is dynamic, so it's always current. See the report at this link
  • Around the middle of May, we will start assigning sites. Once all sites have been assigned, an email will be sent out to all registered rally attendees. Site numbers will be loaded into the Rally Registration System and they will be loaded into the Service Request system
If you wish to be sited with a specific group be it your chapter or simply with a group of friends, I MUST HEAR FROM YOU SOON! Click here to email me with your list. If you are including any other names on your list, you must have already spoken to the others to confirm they are in agreement. If you merely want to be sited with a group already appearing on the report at the link above, no problem - just tell me which group.

Once site assignments are made, we do not anticipate making changes to it. For example, we cannot move others who have already been given their site numbers, simply to accomodate a late site request.

Below is a site map for the Box Elder Campground. We will be using only a portion of these sites. We will also be trying to use "every other" site so we have larger yards on the door side of our RVs.

See you in Gillette!

Cam-Plex_Box_Elder_CG_Site-Map.jpg

Last edited:

jbeletti

The following message about Site Assignments is going out in this week's rally update email:

SITE ASSIGNMENTS / ATTENDEE DIRECTORY
Site assignments are now complete! Follow this link to the Attendee Directory to find out your site number. Note - we cannot accommodate site change requests, so please make the most out of your assignment. The great news is that we were able to accomplish the goal of using every other site, which gives everyone a 38 foot wide site.

Though I can't commit to keeping this current, here's a site map (PDF) for the Boxelder campground. Find yourself on it! See who your neighbors are. Don't know them, meet them and make new friends!

Attachments

• Gillette_Rally_Site_Map_ver_j.pdf
    75.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

jbeletti

I have just created a new Attendee Directory. Attached to this post are two versions. One is sorted by Last Name and the other is sorted by Site Number. Each are PDF files and are easily downloaded and printed.

These directories will NOT be in the rally packets. If you want to know where your pals are or who is sited around you, download these directories to the computer you travel with. Or, download and print them both out and bring them with you.

Attachments

• Attendee_Directory_by_Arrival.pdf
    78.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Attendee_Directory_by_Brand.pdf
    78.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Attendee_Directory_by_Name.pdf
    76.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Attendee_Directory_by_Site.pdf
    76 KB · Views: 88
  • Attendee_Directory_by_State-Province.pdf
    79.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

jbeletti

Directories in post #5 just updated.

Changes:
- Added username (Nitty Gritty) for Bonanno
- Removed late cancel (Bland)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Thanks for the new listing JB.. I also took one and sorted by arrival date to see when everyone is scheduled to arrive.

BC

jbeletti

New "sorted" directories have been added to post #5 as follows:
- by Arrival Date
- by Brand
- by State/Province