WI at the Heartland Rally, Gillette, Wy

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Here is a list of the WI Chapter members that have notified me they are registered for the Heartland rally in WY. If you would like to be included on the list and have a site with the WI group please send me an email. tank67tommy@gmail.com Thank you. Tom

Rick/Elizabeth Frueh
Peter/Merrie Gott
Dan/Karen Halverson
Reg/Nancy Hromek
Dave/Mary Hromek
Jim/Wilma Lamont
Ray/Lin LeTourneau
Jim/Jan Quella
Jerry/Jaci Volden

Tom/Gerry Weber
Jack/Sue Younger

Last edited:

tweber

Greetings. Here is the list of WI Chapter members attending the Heartland rally, Gillette, WY. If there is an error, someone has been left off the list, etc. please send me an email, tank67tommy@gmail.com, clarifying the error. Thanks, tom
WI Lance Levis
WI David Power
WI John Younger
WI George Hallin
WI Dan Halverson
WI Tom Weber
WI Jim Lamont
WI Jim Quella
WI Dave Hromek
WI Reggie Hromek
WI Jerry Volden
WI Peter Gott
WI Rick Frueh

On Wednesday, June 13(day before official start of rally) there will be a WI Chapter meet & greet. More details will be sent out as the event drawers closer. Everyone may bring a snack to share along with their own drinks and chairs. Time and location will be sent out later.

tweber

Gerry & I would like to thank everyone for joining us at Peter & Merrie Gott's site for a great Meet & Greet, and thank you for taking the time to prepare and share the great food. It was a great time. Welcome Dave & Cindy Power, IA, to their first Cheese Head Chapter Meet & Greet. A Cheese Head Welcome also goes to guests Jim & Pat Doggett, KS, and Hoyt & Mary Maisack, IN. It was great that you could join us. We hope to see these new comers at other Heartland events. Thank you Jim Beletti, Jay Kaufmann, and Jim Fenner for stopping by and visiting. It was great to have you spend time with our group.

Thank you to everyone for you contribution to the Heartland Gives Back, Blessings in a Backpack project. The WI Chapter collected $200, which will cover 2 plus backpacks loaded with food for the kids. If we are able to collect $40 more we can sponsor a third backpack. If eight people would donate $5 more we could sponsor that third backpack. Gerry and I will start the "ball" rolling with the first $5. Now we only need 7 more $5 bills. Who is next?

Last, but not by any means least, a big WI Chapter Thank You to the Heartland service & tech team that has spent so much time working on our coaches. Your work is greatly appreciated. Thank you, and safe travels back to IN.

If you have your WI chapter T-shirt along please consider wearing it at Thursday night's pot luck.

Have a great rally, WI Chapter
Tom & Gerry

jnv

We are so disappointed we had to miss the rally; but put us down for the additional $5.00 for the backpack project.

tweber

The WI chapter successfully sponsored 3 backpacks.Thank you for your support and generosity. Gerry & I would also like to express our sympathy to Peter & Merrie Gott. They had to put down one of their dogs today, a 14 year old husky. Your friends support you, Peter & Merrie, during these difficult days.
Best wishes,
Tom & Gerry

merrie

peter and i would like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts for our dog, MIKA. it was a great time having everyone here for the meet and greet. we would also like to thank all the guys who work on everyone rigs, great job done.

jbeletti

Peter and Merrie,

I am so sorry for your loss. Glad I got to meet your Mika the last couple of days. Our sympathies are with you.