Any Heartlanders in Quartzsite in late January 2012?

jwcox

I just bought a new North Trail TT and will be giving it the first trip to Quartzsite, AZ. Is there any unofficial gathering of Heartland RVs there during the later half of January, 2012?

jimtoo

Re: Another new owner

Hi jwcox,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I hope you have a great tine with your new North Trail. I don't know of any thing going, but hopefully someone will jump in soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Wmnmy

Re: Another new owner

Welcome to the heartland family lots if great info on forum and enjoy your new rig and merry Xmas from the marsh family

wdk450

I just bought a new North Trail TT and will be giving it the first trip to Quartzsite, AZ. Is there any unofficial gathering of Heartland RVs there during the later half of January, 2012?

JWCox:
I started this thread last week: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/28146

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Yes, we will be there the 15th through the 30th. Probably at La Posa. Trace

rnewk52

we will be at La Posa south from about jan 10 through mar 10. Look us up. We'll probably be one of the very few Big Horn Ti's in the area. John & Rita

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
we will be at La Posa south from about jan 10 through mar 10. Look us up. We'll probably be one of the very few Big Horn Ti's in the area. John & Rita[/QUOTE

John,
Yes okay I will.
Your rig should be easy to spot. Then again, maybe not, but I will try. Have you been to Quartzsite in January?:)
Trace

Last edited:

back2nature

We've been at La Posa south for a few days (near the water filling station and trash dumpsters). Probably here till Monday. Been out each day looking at the merchandise in the booths in town. I think was saw a BigHorn Ti.