Have gone to the dark side

jpajax

Would like to take a moment to express my thanks to Heartland for the way they have handled some of the problems that I have had with my Bighorn and especially the way I was treated by Eric McDaniel. Would like to remain a member of this forum and attend the rallies because of the people that I met up with and the way that I was treated, in my book was FIRST CLASS. Have moved up to a motor home but if you need my assistance either for help for rallies or if you are broke down and need help just give me a call or if you just are in area and want to have a cup of coffee. Again thanks to Heartland and will be more than glad to recommend your products to others and also tell them about members of this forum. God bless and have very very Merry Christmas and happy and joyous and profitable New Year.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Jim. Doesnt matter what you travel in as long as it is right for you. Hope to see you on the road somewhere

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Best of luck to you and Merry Christmas.

You actually meant, you moved "over" to a motorhome right?:)

It sounds better for the rest of us left "down" here.

Trace

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Jim,
Like Larry said, you need to do what is right for you.Enjoy your motorhome and remember, you and Pat are always welcome. We will keep in mind your offfer to help in our upcoming rallies. Renee and I wish you and Pat a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Come see us.

wdk450

If your membership in the Heartland Owners Club is paid up for a while into the future, I would think that you would be free to attend any Heartland functions in whatever rig you have.

jbeletti

Jim and Pat,

Congrats on your move to a MH. We'd love to see you guys at a local chapter rally down the road. Travel safe and have fun!

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jim & Pat, Congratulations I guess... Enjoy your new rig and please feel free to post your travel experiences. What coach did you get?

jpajax

Well Santa will be coming a little late, it is suppose to be delivered on the 27th. Pat did not like the mattress that it came with so they agreed to put a air mattress in for her and had to order it. Witch brings up a ? about them are they as good as they say they are? Ray it is a 2009 383FWS Coachman Cross Country on a Freight liner chassis with a Cummings engine one owner has 1,500 miles and has never been camped in. It was bought by a local dealer to help a family that had a illness right after it was bought, it was a sad story but true. I personally know the owner of the dealership and have bought from him in the past . Will be posting photos when it arives if the laws of the forum allows. :cool:

jimtoo

//heartlandowners.org/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jpajax //heartlandowners.org/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png
...Will be posting photos when it arives if the laws of the forum allows.

We'd love to see the new rig Jim! Post away.

Jim

Post Away.... Moderator fees will apply>>>:) :)

Jim M