Online Apparel Store - Back up and running

Swanny59

Tried accessing the online store yesterday and today through the portal and it is not working. Tried to access with Google Chrome and IE. Will this be fixed soon?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: Online Store

Tried accessing the online store yesterday and today through the portal and it is not working. Tried to access with Google Chrome and IE. Will this be fixed soon?
I just tried it. When you click on the store in the portal, a big red note opens telling you the store is closed. At the bottom of that note is another link to the store. I clicked that and it took me to the store's log in page. I didn't go any further but I think it may work that way.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

The store does not belong to Heartland. If you can not get to it, try giving them a email.
But it looks like either a company change or they are updating there website.

Jlmartinmrkt@aol.com .

jbeletti

The online apparel store is "in transition". We expect that a new store will be online by the end of January.

Until then, just phone up Martin Marketing and place your orders with Janice - 888-729-0198

Jim

JJOren

Thanks for the feedback Jim. Unfortunately, it's a bit rugged to buy anything if you don't know what's available. Called the folks at Martin and they indicated "Well, if you know what you want we can get it but..................."..and since we're new and haven't a clue what we want or what is available, pretty much leaves us out.

Oh well......

2psnapod2

John and Janie, what kind of items are you thinking about? Maybe some on the forum will have a better idea of the items you are thinking about. I know they have jackets, shirts, hats and a few other trinket items like key rings, cups and a small bag if I remember correctly.

Michael

PeternLiane

Re: Online Apparel Store - Status

I was out looking at the website, I couldn't see any designs. I would like to see some designs. That way I might be able to know what designs might be able to go on jackets, shirts and fitted hats.

2psnapod2

Maybe some other forum users that have a North Trail could pipe in here and describe the items they have purchased. Maybe a new thread asking that might be in order.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

I've dealt with Brad on Heartland stuff and for a project at my school. He can do the emblems on pretty much anything you want them on. He had polos, button downs, jackets, garden flags, cups, key rings, etc. displayed on the site and you could decide what brand emblem you wanted on any of them. everything we have purchased for ourselves and for my other projects has been very well done.

Until he gets things done within his business, whatever that might entail, just talk to Janice or Brad and let them know what you would like. He can tell you what kind of polos or hats or whatever he can get and which colors they come in.

Brad is a good guy to deal with. He has done long sleeved t-hirts and zip up sweat shirt jackets for my rallies with my own logo design for the Oregon chapter. That was all embroidery. He did same silk screening for me on some t-shirts with my own design for my school. Everything has been done well, on time, and at a reasonable price.

I hope when you talk to him again, you can get the answers you want, but basically, he can do almost any kind of article you can think of.

Kristy

JJOren

John and Janie, what kind of items are you thinking about? Maybe some on the forum will have a better idea of the items you are thinking about. I know they have jackets, shirts, hats and a few other trinket items like key rings, cups and a small bag if I remember correctly.

Michael

That's more or less what I expected Michael. I was just a bit taken back when I got the response I did...LOL Given the time of year, I guess we're looking for some jackets, probably a cup or two, as the weather warms, probably a Polo shirt etc. Jackets are a primary example though. What some folks call a Jacket, other folks would call a COAT...LOL

jbeletti

Hey all,

The Heartland branded goodies are now back on the Apparel website (LINK). The non-apparel items that appear there are generally what is in stock. Whenever I have a batch of items made up for my own needs, I peel off a portion and have Martin Marketing own and stock that portion so they're available to owners as well as chapter leaders for giveways.

On the apparel, I don't have involvement in that. Use the website to find the apparel type, size and color you want, then contact Martin Marketing by phone to place your order and tell them what personalization (names, logos etc) that you want on it.

Bear in mind that this is not a Heartland owned website or company. As such, we aren't in control of orders, sizing, product quality etc. That's all between you and Martin Marketing.

Jim

Last edited: